Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Game Ideas: My Own Game Company and Console

I wanna Start this new series of Posts called Game Ideas. This series will let you in on my Game Ideas.

As You know,I'm a Hardline Retrogamer and it has been a fantasy of mine to create my own Game Company. A Game Company that mostly targets Retro Gamers,but can appeal to some modern ones as well. The Company will be called Ultima.

I'll work with classic game companies like Capcom,Square-Enix,Sega,and Nintendo to make 3rd Party games. The games would be mostly 2.5D,however there will be few 3D games for it.

The games will be exclusively for both My Console and Nintendo's. I'll be bringing you my game Ideas later. But one things for sure,there will be Absolutly No F-Bombs or Strong Sexual Content in Any of my Games..Not even the M-Rated ones.

Anyway,let's talk about my Console.

The console will be called The Ultima Nexus. It'll,natually,be a CD-based system and be capable of the same things other modern systems are(such as HD graphics and online capabilities). The Controller would have a controll stick,a start button,6 buttons on the front,and 2 more on the top.

I'll be talking about my games in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment